Media Monitoring - Self Service
Get the broadest range of Internet news clippings at a price that should make headlines.
Want the assurance of premium online content, but the convenience and affordability of a self-guided search? Want to keep tabs on competitors or conduct ad-hoc searches? Then, BurrellesLuce iMonitor® is the ideal PR solution for you. With iMonitor, the power is at your fingertips.
- Access our entire list of Internet sources — at a price you can afford.
You pay the same low monthly fee, no matter how many saved and ad-hoc searches you run.
- Set up automated alerts for the widest array of online news sites, blogs, social media and global sources.
- Save only the clips you want and then organize and manage them in the Media Content module, along with your other BurrellesLuce content, for easy reporting and automated analysis later on.
And since iMonitor comes fully integrated in the WorkFlow portal, the system will map source information from the Outreach module where available. You can even link iMonitor articles to the Social Media Monitoring (Engage121) module if subscribed.
The best way to build and manage your online community...
Engage with constituents and influencers individually. BurrellesLuce has licensed Engage121 to provide the most comprehensive social media management application. Features and functions integrate with all key social media, including, but not limited to: Blogs, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp, and YouTube. Our Corporate solution even incorporates with Google Analytics and WordPress.org. Don’t see a network where you have a presence? No problem. As long as it has an API (Application Programming Interface) then it can be added.
With Social Media Monitoring:
- Upload, track, and engage friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook – or another service.
- Compose messages and create Facebook Fanlets, polls, and contests.
- Plan local events and initiatives using geo-location.
- Evaluate the success of social media efforts with full-color charts and graphs.
Self-Service Media Monitoring at a Glance:
|BurrellesLuce iMonitor*||Web sources including, news sites, blogs, social media, and global sources.||Self-guided
|Social Media Monitoring** (Engage121)||Online Social Media||User-defined||BurrellesLuce WorkFlow|
*BurrellesLuce iMonitor does not include Express® media monitoring, a service that provides early-morning delivery of top-tier publications.
**Social Media Monitoring (Engage121) is powered by Engage121, Inc.
BurrellesLuce on Media Monitoring
- April 10, 2013
- January 31, 2013
BurrellesLuce iMonitor is finding stories from the most sources that use my information, and is giving me the most for my money. I have the best monitoring service out there.
Natural Resources Conservation Services