The PR industry is recovering faster than the economy. So your organization must renew its focus on effectively engaging and inspiring Millennials, our largest and fastest-growing pool of PR professionals. That's because they're once again getting choosy about the firms where they work.
Is your organization Millennial-friendly? Join BurrellesLuce and Ken Jacobs, principal at Jacobs Communication Consulting, LLC, and find out!
This webinar will provide knowledge about this demographic group that will help attendees to better understand and lead them, while reducing the frustration many Gen-Xers and Boomers report in attempting to do so.
During the webinar you will learn:
- The 10 most important traits you must understand about Millennials.
- The 20 most important actions you can take to help you manage, lead and motivate Millennials more effectively.
- The dichotomy of their exaggerated-yet-delicate sense of self.
- Why they want freedom, yet desire structure and frequent feedback.
- Key differences between Millennials and Gen-Xers.
- What they want from their work environment…and from you.
- How to optimize your communications with them.
Fill out the form to watch the on-demand webinar, or call us for more information.