When: Thursday, October 18, 2012
Time: 2:00 p.m. EDT
Connecting and engaging with your social communities of interest can be a challenge. But it doesn’t have to be with the BurrellesLuce Social Media Monitoring software solution*. Whether you are an existing Engage121 user or looking to leverage a social media monitoring tool for the first time, you’ll learn to use all the features and benefits of Engage121 and more effectively take control of your social media efforts.
Join Tressa Robbins, vice president of Media Outreach and Social Media Solutions at BurrellesLuce and Jack Monson, vice president at Engage121, for this instructional product demonstration, “Social Media Management with BurrellesLuce WorkFlow.”
During this live product demonstration you will learn how to:
- Listen and provide basic reporting on your social efforts.
- Upload, track, and engage friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook — or another service.
- Create a one-to-one relationship with your customers.
- Influence key business metrics using SocialFlow and Traackr, increase traffic to outlets, and build sales.
- Promote real-time social media campaigns and interactive content to your audience, including messages, and realize the power of fanlets, polls, and contests.
Space is limited. Sign up now for this free product webinar, “Social Media Management with BurrellesLuce WorkFlow.” If we are unable to accept your registration, an on-demand presentation will be available for review after the event by contacting your account manager.
*Powered by Engage121. Engage121 provides marketing and communications professionals with social media software solutions.